Why choose Sage X3? These are a few of the features that set Sage X3 (formerly Sage ERP X3) apart from other solutions.
- Adaptability: Sage X3 easily adapts to a business’ and organization’s needs today while providing tremendous capabilities to adapt to change and support growth over time.
- Flexibility: The web-native architecture makes collaboration easier than ever before. Distributors, customers, suppliers, and partners can access information conveniently wherever theyare over a web browser.
- Extensibility: Sage X3 provides the functionality a company needs to grow and control operations in multiple countries. It supports multiple languages, currencies, companies, sites, and legislation.
Learn More from Sage X3 Documentation
- Sage X3 Sales Brochure
- Sage X3 What’s New?
- Sage X3 Solutions Capabilities Guide
- Seven Reasons to Choose Sage X3
- Sage X3 Solution in Detail
- Sage X3 Accounting and Finance
- Sage X3 Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Sage X3 Customer Service
- Sage X3 Process Manufacturing
- Sage X3 Mobile Sales App
- Sage X3 Sales Tax Automation
- Sage X3 Distribution
- Sage X3 Discrete Manufacturing
- Sage X3 Budgeting and Planning
- Sage X3 Document Management
- Sage X3 FDA Compliance and Product Recalls
- Sage ERP X3 in Food and Beverage Success
- Sage X3 Inventory Advisor
- Sage X3 Purchase Invoice Automation
- Sage X3 Payment Processing
- Sage X3 Enterprise Intelligence
Customized Solutions for Sage X3 Software
Learn More from White Papers
7 Reasons Your Business Should Adopt Sage ERP X3
1. Scalability, not add-ons.
Evolution means the ability for your ERP system to grow with your business, without requiring costly upgrades or module add-ons. Sage ERP X3′s integrated design provides your company with all the functions it needs now and in the future at no additional license charge. You can simply activate the functions as you need them. It’s all there from the beginning. It is also a flexible system that can be easily parameterized to fit your organization’s changes, scaling up to more than 2,000 users. After your ERP selection process you’ll find you can rely on Sage ERP X3 to help your business grow!
2. Web-native, not web-enabled.
Web-native means that your system can be accessed the same way in both client/server and Web mode. Some ERP software systems may offer a customized web connection to dedicated functions, but few can provide your company with the ability to operate the system locally or through the web in the exact same fashion. Think of the advantage you could have with this advanced communicative architecture when expanding your business over multiple sites, or considering developing relationships with premier suppliers, partners or customers!
3. Multi-country by design.
Global trade requires global tools. Not only is Sage ERP X3 available in eight languages and legislations – including China – allowing users to access the system in their own language wherever they are, but country-specific parameters, such as legal and market requirements, are centralized to offer a single global solution. Sage ERP X3 makes it easy to share common data and processes between different foreign sites or subsidiaries, while respecting their own specific usages and business rules. During your ERP selection process keep in mind that more than 3,000 companies worldwide are using Sage ERP X3 in more than 53 countries and 6 500 sites.
4. Functionality, not complexity.
When engaging in your ERP selection process looking for less complexity does not mean that you need less functionality. Sage ERP X3 provides your company with deep and broad first-class functionality, while remaining simple to implement and to use. Put together a list of your key requirements and look what systems are able to support them all within a simple, integrated design.
5. Integration, not interfaced.
As you start you ERP selection process, you’ll realize software integration does not mean just applications that work together. It also means that they exchange real-time information,share a common database and user interface and, more importantly, they evolve together. Many ERP systems are hiding functional gaps by offering a ‘modular design’, which often requires custom interfaces and complex maintenance. Only Sage ERP X3 gives you both rich and fully-integrated functionality in all areas of your business for accounting and financial management, purchasing, inventory, sales, customer relationship management AND manufacturing.
6. Commitment to success, not loyalty programs.
How much time have you spent arguing to get some support from well-known software vendors? With a business unit entirely dedicated to Sage ERP X3 operations, Sage offers you the best of two worlds: a reactive mid-sized organization committed to our customers’ success, backed by a world leading business software provider and its first-class R&D centers.
7. Low cost of ownership.
With functionality and ease of use, cost of ownership might be among your first selection criteria. And of course, all ERP vendors claim to provide their customers with the best possible return on investment. But when it comes to the total cost of YOUR project, the cost might not be as low as you thought, as your company certainly will require more services to customize its solution! We built Sage ERP X3 to dramatically reduce the time of implementation and customization, while providing most of the advanced features you need as a standard, because reducing the cost from the implementation on is the best way to guarantee a faster return on investment!
Avoid Sales Tax Showdowns with Uncle Sam - Use AvaTax by Avalara Instead Sales tax can create a lot of headaches. Not only is it really confusing, it’s also high stakes: one major misstep might end up in a costly and time-consuming audit. In fact, a lot of...read more
Sage Summit Atlanta is right around the corner! Sage Summit Toronto follows quickly! This year Sage Summit has evolved into the Sage Summit Tour, the world’s most essential series of events for entrepreneurs and business builders. For businesses of all sizes,...read more
Businesses May Feel out of Their Depth as States Look to Test the Waters on Tax Compliance in the Coming Year Sales and use tax compliance can be a complex problem for many businesses. It almost feels like you need a bowie knife to cut through the regulatory...read more