Microsoft Office 365
Your Office in the Cloud
Ready for you anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Office 365 is ready where and when you need it. Everything you’ve come to expect from Microsoft Office is now in the cloud. Get desktop apps, mobile apps, email, file storage and sharing, and HD video conferencing.
- Fully installed Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
- Office on tablets and phones for the fully installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox per user
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations
- Work management tools to help teams create plans, organize, assign and collaborate around tasks
- Professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports, presentations, and more
Is the Public Cloud Right for Your Business? First things first. Let's start with the obvious question about the Public Cloud. What is the Public Cloud? A public cloud is one based on the standard cloud computing model, in which a service provider makes resources,...read more