Grow your service business with a complete CRM and Professional Services Solution
For companies that need to track more than just customer relationship information, TimeLinx Web, LAN and Mobile editions extend Sage CRM through the entire Customer and Project lifecycle. Track your prospects from marketing campaigns to opportunity through service delivery, customer service and/or tech support. TimeLinx provides professional services functions that let you proactively manage time, expenses, projects, tasks, documents, staff resources, contracts, revenues, costs, profits, and much more.
360 Degree View of Clients and Projects
A Sage-Endorsed Solution, TimeLinx stores all client and project-related information in a single CRM-based system, eliminating the need and expense of maintaining multiple databases, spreadsheets, and other applications.
Your entire organization – from Sales to Senior Management – gains permission-based access to comprehensive information, eliminating information silos between departments and increasing efficiency and profitability.
- Easily track billable & non-billable time and expenses for both internal and customer work.
- Schedule and complete project activities directly using the system’s calendar.
- Manage and schedule resources and activities via any browser with full visibility into consultant availability from anywhere in the world.
- Quickly set, assign, and schedule project tasks by project, skill set, team, and more.
- Save time by rapidly creating new projects using user-definable templates.
- Employ flexible billing modes and rates, including progress billing on fixed-fee work.
- Rapidly analyze profitability of projects, tasks, companies, consultants, time periods and more.
- Manage project deadlines more efficiently with auto-alerts for critical project events.
- Easily scale global deployments with multi-language and multicurrency products.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry via the fully-integrated bidirectional TimeLinx Accounting Platform (TAP)
- Scalable Express, Corporate, Premier, and Enterprise Editions allow having just the functionality you need at a price you can afford.
*Certain features available only with specific editions.
Integrate with Your Accounting Applications
TimeLinx integrates with the following accounting solutions, and more:
- Sage 100 ERP (Sage ERP MAS 90/200)
- Sage 500 ERP (Sage ERP MAS 500)
- Sage 300 ERP (Sage ERP Accpac)
- Intuit QuickBooks