Today there are many threats to your data, and therefore, to your company’s well-being.
Natural disasters (like the devastation caused by hurricanes), simple accidents (like electrical fires or floods caused by plumbing), ransomware (like Cryptolocker), and human error (like deleting or changing the wrong file) can cause interruptions to your business that affect your bottom-line and your ability to serve your customers.
ISM wants to help.
We offer a variety of solutions designed to make your business invincible, secure, and instantly restorable at any time, specifically:
There are three steps you have to take to protect yourself from ransomware. All three are critical and important to the overall protection strategy for your company:
- Education – Educate everyone in the company who has access to your computer network. Focus on awareness of social engineering and phishing schemes. Teach good security practices regarding email attachments.
- Antivirus – Up-to-date antivirus software is the key 2nd tier of protection for your network in the case an employee unwittingly opens an infected email attachment. Antivirus software will catch most ransomware attacks – but not all.
- Total Data Protection – Data protection software works in the background, quietly taking snapshots of your system throughout the day. In the case ransomware gets through the first 2 tiers of protection, data protection software allows you to simply roll back to an uninfected state.
How ISM can help protect you from ransomware:
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
There are 3 types of disasters to consider when protecting your network:
- System Disasters – 66% of companies in 61 countries experienced at least 1 cyber incident last year, rendering the organization’s computer system either infected or inoperable.
- Natural Disasters – Since 2010 we have experienced an average of 336 natural disasters per year. Disasters have cost the global economy an average of $147 billion per year since 2000.
- Human Error Disasters – The most frequent and common “disaster” that can strike a company is unintentional human error. A single poor choice by a single employee resulting in even a small data loss can cost between $18,000 and $36,000 (the average cost of an event resulting in less than 100 data files).
To protect your network from disaster, you have options based on the size of your systems and the level of protection you require:
Disaster Recovery as a Service
How do you protect your business from disaster?
You need a disaster recovery plan that is reliable, simple, and quick – and can ensure that your entire business infrastructure can be recovered within seconds. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offers a disaster recovery plan that is visible, scalable, and affordable.
Business-critical data, systems, desktops, servers, and the entire infrastructure must be protected and recoverable.
With secure local virtualization solutions, if disaster strikes, your entire infrastructure (physical or virtual) is virtualized instantly, empowering you to continue your business operations without losing any data, incurring any damage, or experiencing any downtime.
How ISM can help you with Disaster Recovery as a Service:
Cloud-to-Cloud SaaS Backup
SaaS providers, like Google, Microsoft, and SalesForce, can be trusted with your data. A breach or outage on their end is highly unlikely. However, they won’t be much help when it comes to user error, malicious attacks, compliance issues, and user management. A Cloud-to-Cloud (C2C) backup and recovery solution is the only fix for preventing data loss, downtime, and the related financial losses that follows.
C2C helps protect you from:
- User Error
- Malicious Attacks
- Compliance Issues
- User Management Issues
C2C is the way to simply, securely, and automatically maintain control of your SaaS data.
How ISM can help you with Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Recovery:
- Datto Backupify
- Datto Drive
Managed Networking Services
What are Managed Networking Services (MNS)?
We provide managed networking services by assuming responsibility for the end-to-end viability, reliability, security, agility, and scalability of your network. We provide services to configure, deploy, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot all things network for you.
Why does Managed Networking make sense for you?
Network connectivity is now an essential component to any business. Because we manage your network end-to-end, you can free up resources to focus on your core business. There is no heavy up-front investment required to get a state-of-the-art, future-proof network for your business and, since the solution is fully cloud-managed, incident response is faster, over-the-air updates reduce downtime, and scaling up to meet demand is easily achieved with a couple of clicks. You can go about their daily business safe in the knowledge that your network is taken care of.
How ISM implements Managed Networking Services:
ISM’s Business Continuity Seminar Helps You Take Care of Your Business Data and Your Time Your time is valuable. You’re very busy running your business. At this point, it’s almost the end of Q1, and you’ve got a lot of strategic planning ahead to help you start Q2...read more
Join ISM for a Great Meal and Learn About Business Continuity Last month, we published an in-depth article explaining ransomware and how you can fight against it at your company. One of the main ways to mitigate the effects of a ransomware attack is to use a...read more
Worried About a Ransomware Attack? Learn How You Can Stay Safe In Part 1 of this series on ransomware, we sought to clear up much of the worry and confusion around ransomware using easy-to-understand definitions and explanations about malicious attacks. If you...read more