ERP and Business Application Implementation Services
Business change comes at you from many directions, including growth, consolidation, intensifying competition, and re-directed priorities. But whatever the reason, change is inevitable and your business solutions must keep pace.
ISM’s methodology provides a framework that helps you keep your business software current in a coherent way. Under the direction of our knowledgeable, experienced consultants and project managers, our proven, disciplined methodology enables you to implement new solutions quickly – and achieve rapid measurable success. ISM’s unique methodology ensures you a worry-free experience.
ISM’s implementation is based on a bullet-proof methodology and includes the following stages:
- Project Evaluation
- Designing & Planning
- Developing System Requirements
- Customization & Testing
- User testing
- Go live
ISM's methodology helps companies like yours:
- Benefit from all the capabilities of your new software from day one
- Control costs and schedules during every phase
- Reduce complexity and save time and money
- Get a faster return on your investment
- Ensures your technology solutions align with business goals.
- Meets your organization’s needs.
- Maximizes your service and security investments.
- Benefit in process documentation and controls.
- Provide a better knowledge of your business process through experience.
Click Your Way to Data Migration from Sage 100 to Acumatica in 4 Steps Interested in upgrading to Acumatica Cloud ERP from Sage 100 but worried that the transition will be hard? You can toss those worries aside, because Acumatica recently released an impressive...read more
Figure Out Your Best Installation Method for Sage X3 in Nine Questions The all-new Sage X3 version 11, released in March 2017, has a lot of great added features, including built-in project management capabilities and integrated solutions for eCommerce,...read more
Discover the 5 Key Considerations When Choosing between On-Premises and Cloud CRM In a recent report, Forrester notes that cloud CRM is becoming the default choice as buyers look to see if this approach meets their needs before they seriously consider an...read more