Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps small and medium businesses manage contacts, nurture leads, drive sales and amaze customers. It’s easy to use and affordable, with the power to support the ambitions of your growing business.
Dynamics CRM helps you track all your customer interactions and data. With Dynamics CRM, you can easily share customer information with all your people, through multiple channels. Everyone in your company has the full picture of what your customers want and need.
Dynamics CRM works with programs you already know how to use.
- Simple integration with Outlook makes communication management a breeze.
- Email campaigns can be automated and Excel spreadsheets can be imported without losing formatting.
Dynamics CRM offers best-in-class features to grow your business’s efficiency and productivity.
- Manage calendars with your own Cortana personal assistant.
- Use customer data to gain the insights you need to qualify prospects.
- Learn what your customers really think with Microsoft Social Engagement.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps improve the management of your business, so you can focus on the most important part – your customers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be implemented on premises or in the cloud – and can be used on mobile devices.
Dynamics CRM helps you with:
- Customer Engagement – Dynamics CRM helps you deliver exceptional customer experiences, creating long-term relationships based on knowledge and trust.
- Sales – Dynamics CRM provides a complete and intuitive solution that can help salespeople be more productive so they can focus on what’s most important—delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Service – Dynamics CRM empowers customers through their choice of self and assisted service options; empowers agents to deliver fast, informed and effective resolutions; and seamlessly incorporates field solutions when there is a need for onsite help.
- Marketing – Dynamics CRM provides an integrated marketing resource management solution for marketing operation, planning, execution, and analytics across all channels—email, digital, social, SMS, and traditional.
- Social – Dynamics CRM is powerful social CRM software and puts cutting-edge tools in the hands of your sales, marketing, and service teams—helping them to gain insight into how people feel about your business and to proactively connect on social media with customers, fans, and critics.
What’s new in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016? Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 continues on the journey to deliver Intelligent Customer Engagement to the market – helping companies deliver customer experiences that are personalized, proactive and predictive. The 2016 update...read more