Gain mobile access to Sage X3
The Sage X3 Sales App is an intuitive, mobile solution that connects your sales force to Sage X3 though an iPad. It provides businesses running Sage X3 with anytime / anywhere access to ERP data to help more effectively manage customers and sales.
With this self-service app, your sales team has the ability to make smarter decisions more quickly by accessing real-time customer information such as order history, dashboards on overall sales and specific product sales, and much more. In addition, the Sage X3 Sales App improves the efficiency of your sales team by extending the use of your Sage X3 solution – eliminating the need for your sales team to return to the office prior to making a sales-related decision as well as improving overall communications between sales reps in the field and the office.
Sage X3 Sales App is designed for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers who are looking to:
- Improve responsiveness and effectiveness of field sales reps when responding to customers and prospects by providing timely information on an iPad.
- Empower field sales reps to act on all sales opportunities with self-service access to inventory availability, tools to create sales quotes, and the ability to execute orders in real time.
- Equip field sales reps who are on the road with an easily accessed view of their sales analysis, lead generation prospects, and customer appointments – keeping them in the know about the latest customer sales history.
- Provides a self-service tool for sales reps with access to real-time customer data, fully integrated with Sage X3
- Enables front-line users to make rapid and smarter decisions while extending your organization’s ERP usage
- Provides access to order management capabilities as well as the ability to register cash payments and manage accounts receivable open items
- Shares information seamlessly between Sage X3 and the Sales App to order items, pay invoices, and view statements
- Improves sales efficiency by reducing communication errors and eliminates the need to go back to the office prior to making a sales-related decision
- Maintains sales-related capabilities in offline mode