Learn How Sage Fixed Assets Can Help Your Business
While ERP systems are excellent at integrating financial information and automating customer order data, fixed asset management is not the main development focus of ERP vendors, and an add-on module does not contain the robust feature set of a dedicated solution.
Sage delivers the tools necessary to gain complete control over the entire lifecycle of fixed assets as well as address the growing number of compliance concerns. Sage Fixed Assets (FAS) is a family of integrated, award-winning fixed asset management solutions used by over 100,000 fixed asset professionals and the Top Ten U.S. accounting firms. Providing customers with total control over fixed asset management is the dedicated focus of Sage Fixed Assets research and development efforts.
With over 300,000 IRS tax and GAAP rules built in, more than 50 supported depreciation methods, and a team of depreciation experts to produce an annual tax update, Sage Fixed Assets delivers the gold standard of accuracy in fixed asset accounting. But Sage FAS solutions address the entire range of fixed asset management duties, not just depreciation for tax. Sage FAS customers also gain control over fixed asset inventory, construction in progress, and compliance. Advanced reporting provides critical insight to help management make strategic decisions about fixed assets.
Sage Fixed Assets delivers several distinct competitive advantages:
- Ease of Use – tasks take fewer steps and less time – screens are designed to pull in all the necessary information quickly
- Interface – planned and developed to aid efficiency of fixed asset managers
- Functionality Beyond Depreciation – addresses the complete lifecycle of assets, including construction in progress and physical inventories
- Reporting – includes much larger selection of useful fixed asset reports in the standard system
- Affordable Cost – designed for the needs and budgets of small and medium-sized businesses
- Tax Law Compliance – provides timely software updates to reflect tax law changes as part of support plan
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance – security controls limit access to fixed asset data and track who makes changes at the individual asset level