Sage Fixed Assets Planning
Accounting for Your Fixed Assets
To get the most out of your fixed assets, you have to account for everything, including fixed assets before they even become fixed assets. Think construction in progress: projects being built, upgraded, renovated, or accumulated prior to being put in service, such as multicomponent equipment, machinery upgrades, and building renovations.
Sage Fixed Assets—Planning is designed to do just that, and it allows you to manage as many projects as you need, regardless of the type or size. And when the assets are ready for use, they can be easily created in Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation.
To help you easily manage and report on your construction in progress projects, Sage Fixed Assets—Planning has multiple levels of detail tracking including over 45 user-defined fields, as well numerous built-in reports such as project status and actual vs. budget variance. In addition, you can easily manage both capitalized and expensed assets and get key project information at a glance with “Project Snapshot.”
Manage Your Fixed Assets
- Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Customize fields to your organization’s needs with over 45 user-defined fields covering multiple levels of detail.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects.
- Look at your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports.
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line items.
- Tie project balances to your general ledger with point-in-time reporting.
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts Payable system.
- Integrate seemlessly with the entire family of Sage Fixed Assets management solutions including the ability to easily create
new fixed assets—even those with multiple assets from a single line item—in Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation upon project complete.