Businesses Grow…and Add People, Information, Processes
Whether you are just starting out or feeling growing pains, you need technology that helps you run your business. Why? Because manual operations of finances, inventory and human resources eat time and leave errors as their waste.
And the waste doesn’t live in an accounting vacuum. No, it spreads across warehouse management, shop floor productivity, benefits access and regulatory compliance.
Do you doubt all of these challenges meet solutions in a single software system? Think again.
Sage 100c doesn’t overdo enterprise resource planning. Instead it reaches small and medium-sized businesses at their particular pain points. It automates processes and prompts improvement when needed through real-time insight.
You’re busy, and your biggest accomplishments lie beyond the next inventory count, the next big order, the next fiscal year. We get that. So your solution needs to be easy. And it needs to fit your company with relevant functionality at an affordable price.
Sage 100c improves short- and long-term business performance by:
- Streamlining inventory and bill collection
- Eliminating accounting errors
- Minimizing record redundancy
- Ensuring quantitative budget planning
- Moving the right amount of product when and where you need it
- Gathering, validating and verifying data such as goods received
- Presenting convenient and accurate, real-time information on assets, receipts, locations and disposition of goods
- Managing bills of materials, work orders and material requirement planning
- Reporting through the entire manufacturing process
- Moving sales orders through the pipeline
In other words, the software drives your operational efficiency so you can add more customers and grow your margins.
When you’re ready to build, Sage Payment Solutions will accept credit or debit card payments. Sage CRM will help you deliver exceptional customer service in addition to sales support, prospect nurturing and partner collaboration. And Sage HRMS will monitor payroll, manage time cards and much more.
To learn more about Sage 100c and how it can help your SMB, view the Sage 100c – Manage Finances, Inventory and Employees video.