Let Business Intelligence Software Do the Heavy Lifting for You
Running a business day to day is hard work and there’s always more to do. Marketing, invoicing, networking, and recruiting are all additional duties that take up more of your precious time and attention – but even after you’ve finished those tasks, you’re still not done. Now it’s time to build your business.
Everyone knows that companies seeking long-term success must focus on continual improvement, and that means that, after all your other time-sensitive duties are done, you have to spend more time figuring out how to improve your business month-over-month, quarter-over-quarter, and year-over-year.
That’s right, it’s time to crunch some numbers. But there’s no need to feel exhausted or stressed about your number-crunching activities; ISM has got you covered with a range of business intelligence add-ons that make planning and succeeding with your company easier.
What Is Business Intelligence?
Although application capabilities vary widely across this category, “business intelligence” typically refers to software that:
- Integrates your ERP data to Excel – helping you slice and dice the numbers to look deep into your company’s performance
- Provides useful graphs and charts – because when looking at business trends, a picture is worth a thousand numbers
- Helps you make faster, better decisions – understandable information about the past gives you more confidence about what will happen in the future
Most business intelligence software options provide real-time data so you can stay agile and pivot quickly in response to emerging trends, and some of the options for intelligence offer cloud-based access so you can keep up with your business anytime and anywhere.
ISM offers three standout options to help your company get the information you need from your ERP, right when you need it.
One of the main problems with reporting is that the darn reports take so long to build! With BizInsight, you’ll have the power to integrate data from multiple sources using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that connects your data and helps you set up a full report in Microsoft Excel in mere minutes. That’s right: we said minutes.
- Get full drill-down information
- Easy, fast report setup for multiple data sources
- Manipulate your data in Excel however you want
- Pre-built connectors make integration a breeze
- Automatically schedule and share reports
Today’s on-the-go business environments mean that we’re all traveling more, and we’re working from wherever we happen to be when work starts. This is great for work-life balance and increased client relations, but it’s bad for collaboration. FYIsoft eases collaboration woes with a 100% web-based financial reporting solution that provides comprehensive reporting capabilities anytime and anywhere.
- Real-time data integration
- Collaborative tools help get work done faster
- Single source of information, securely available anywhere
- Drag-and-drop reporting functions
- Auto-share reports and receive alerts when something needs to be evaluated
3. Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting
A few years ago, we all started collecting data for our businesses. A lot of data. And at this point, sifting through data to find answers can get overwhelming (and all that exporting and importing gets pretty tiresome too). The robust reporting tools in Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting integrate with Microsoft Excel so you can view your ERP data exactly how you want to, stress free.
- Integrates ERP data with Microsoft Excel
- Design using pre-built templates or customize using your Excel skills
- View existing reports in real time, anytime
- Sort, drill down, and aggregate data from unlimited sources (ODBC)
- Automatically distribute reports in many formats
It’s Time to Get the Facts
Successful modern business owners understand that staying competitive in today’s fast-paced landscape requires you to develop multiple strategies, execute the best ones, and nimbly change course as you tweak and optimize your chosen strategies.
All that is made possible by the power of flexible, integrated business intelligence tools that do the heavy lifting and number crunching for you so you can focus on the future of your company – while still reserving enough time to take care of the pressing, day-to-day tasks in your company’s present operations.
There’s never been a better time to get business intelligence software. Contact ISM to learn more about your options and find out the best one for you.