Sage 100 Custom Office: The Unique Program for Your Unique Business
Take a second and look at your phone’s home screen. It probably looks different from anyone else’s. The beauty of today’s smart phones is that we can configure them the way we want.
Although configuration is an incredible technological benefit, its limitations still drive us crazy. That’s because we want more. We want customization.
With Sage 100, you can have customization.
It’s time to customize your business software. Attend the free Lunch-n-Learn webinar from ISM and learn to set up your system your unique way. Join us October 19 at 11:30 AM Pacific to get started. Register here.
Find Your Unique Path
You know that speed and quality are essential components to business success, which is why you’ve worked hard to prioritize them at your company. But it can be hard to streamline and speed up business your unique way without the freedom of customization.
With Sage 100 Custom Office, you can change things in your software as you see fit: the little things, the extra steps. These small transformations can have a big effect.
Imagine if you could:
- Ease the process of training new employees
- Reduce common errors
- Save your company time and money
And all it takes to achieve this is an hour out of your day.
Create Your Unique Setup
Attend the webinar to learn how you can shape your Sage 100 software around your business—not the other way around—so your company can thrive along with your unique vision.
Find out how Sage 100 Custom Office helps you:
- Add columns and rename fields – Make training easier than ever before with the ability to transform fields named “customers” into fields named “patients,” or any other name you’d like.
- Add functional buttons – By linking to commonly used resources beyond the Sage system, such as Microsoft Word, you can automatically produce dunning letters with your customer’s name and address.
- Set up shortcuts – Add your own data fields to master files, set up scripts, and shave seconds off of work tasks throughout your company.
Best of all, Sage 100 Custom Office doesn’t require you to be a computer genius to customize your system. With little to no programming skills, you can set up your Sage 100 ERP to be as unique as your business.
All you have to do is learn how.
Register for ISM’s Lunch-n-Learn webinar so you can customize Sage 100 without coding skills. The “Sage 100 Custom Office” Lunch-n-Learn Webinar will take place October 19, 2017 at 11:30 AM Pacific. See you there!