Let’s Get Technical about Common Sage 100 Support Inquiries
How much can you learn in one lunch hour? Get ready to raise your expectations because we are conducting a webinar for the techies among you. Here is some of what the ISM Sage 100 support department will cover in the Lunch-N-Learn on October 25.
- How to install a client workstation – There is a workstation setup wizard in Sage 100 ERP standard. We will walk through the preparation for new installations and re-installations.
- How to install Crystal Reports – An installation wizard works with Microsoft Windows Installer to guide you through the installation process. If you have encountered any obstacles or have questions as to what the wizard requires (64-bit vs. 32-bit operating systems, database drivers, installing typical vs. custom, etc.), we are here to help.
- How to install Aatrix Tax Reports – Tax season is a little ways off. You can install Aatrix in advance to manage federal and state tax forms including 1099s. We’ll address forms updates. We also can answer questions about eFiling tax forms, Aatrix use by select industries and URLs that must be white-listed so your firewall or anti-virus software does not read Aatrix as a threat.
- How to set up Sage 100 ERP Paperless Office – In selecting user roles and appropriate security for Paperless Office, you are determining who has access to printing tasks and PDF viewer capabilities. We will dive deeper into Paperless Office. We will instruct you on setup options for this Sage 100 module. Did you know you can schedule electronic delivery and PDF storage of specific reports, journals and registers? In Forms Maintenance, you may set up options for emailing, faxing and storing PDF copies of invoices, statements, sales orders and payroll direct-deposit stubs.
- Review of common troubleshooting utilities