Sage Fixed Assets
More Than Depreciation
Eliminate complicated and error prone spreadsheets. Save time and money managing your fixed assets using the best depreciation calculation engine.
- Manage depreciation with more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations
- Integrate with popular general ledger systems
Sage FAS has everything you need to conduct physical fixed asset inventories. Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode scanners to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location.
- Eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance costs with asset tracking software including check in/check out functionality for mobile assets
- Control data entry with customizable fields and clearly describe asset records with notes and images
- Label and track assets with a range of preprinted bar code labels and bar code readers
Get the Sage Fixed Assets Inventory Brochure.
Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- View your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your accounts payable system
Get the Sage Fixed Assets Tracking Brochure.
Cash In on Savings for Sage 500 ERP, Sage HRMS, Sage Fixed Assets Quarter 2 is in full swing and your sales team is doing well. You’re ramping up employment to take care of the expected workload and you’re ready to get some new equipment to make your team more...read more
Furniture, Forklifts, and Facilities – Managing Fixed Assets for Sage 100 By their very nature, fixed assets are a bit hard to manage. Not only do complex depreciation rules apply to your business’s fixed assets such as your office furniture and buildings, your...read more
Sage Summit Atlanta is right around the corner! Sage Summit Toronto follows quickly! This year Sage Summit has evolved into the Sage Summit Tour, the world’s most essential series of events for entrepreneurs and business builders. For businesses of all sizes,...read more