AvaTax Sales Tax
Don’t waste valuable time and resources on something that doesn’t make your business more profitable. Especially when you can easily automate sales and use tax through your existing ERP, POS, or ecommerce system with AvaTax. No more manually entering data or uploading rate tables and tax information! AvaTax works in the cloud, giving you a scalability, efficiency (in updating, hardware requirements, reduction of IT personnel on site to update/maintain software), value (because you don’t license on premise software), and efficient updates. No other sales tax automation software comes close to providing the superior features and peace of mind of AvaTax.
Only Avalara AvaTax gives you an automated end-to-end tax compliance solution:
- Pre-built integrations to 500+ ERP, point of sales and ecommerce systems.
- A one-and-done option for nexus and taxability requirements in all states.
- Guaranteed protection against audit, obsolete data, or outdated tax laws.
- Real time tax rate calculations for all 12,000 taxing jurisdictions.
- One tax schedule instead of hundreds or thousands.
- The highest service satisfaction. 98.5% customer renewal rate.
- Automated solutions for all your tax compliance needs.
- Works with Sage 100, Sage X3, Acumatica, and more!
Avalara AvaTax reduces your sales tax audit risk with cloud-based services that make it simple to calculate rates, manage exemption certificates, file forms and remit payments.
Avalara provides a 15-minute needs assessment survey that will determine your need level for automating sales tax calculations, exemption certificate management, and filing/remittance.
Avalara AvaTax Demo
Auditors are on the move. While most businesses expect (i.e., dread) to be audited by their home department of revenue, it often comes as a surprise to learn that state tax authorities routinely send auditors to, or hire auditors from, other states to capture...read more
Did you know that sales tax makes some states more complicated to do business in than others? Some states have more tax rules and exemptions and a host of policies that might seem wacky compared to the rest of the country. Hear a tax expert from our partners at...read more
Growth isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. In fact, companies expend a great deal of energy and resources deciding which pursuits will move the needle the furthest toward achieving specific goals, and where to prioritize their time and investment. Oftentimes...read more