By employing the latest reporting technologies, including Crystal Reports, Microsoft sharepoint services, Microsoft SQL reporting, and Sage MAS Intelligence,we’ll give you the insights you need…
Because we’re your partner in success, we provide implementation services for all of our products. Implementation is the method of getting your software off the ground and maximizing your investment…
A professional’s need for education and training does not end upon completion of his or her formal schooling years. Continuing education is paramount to maintaining and enhancing one’s skills….
Business process analysis is the discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions can often include custom development, process improvement….
eCommerce benefits the physical, financial and informational aspects of the supply chain for you, your customers, and your suppliers.
- Enhance product and inventory management
- Offer more efficient payment and settlement solutions
- Fine-tune operations with customers and suppliers
- Improve collaboration within the supply chains
POS software records each sale as it happens, so your inventory records are always up-to-date. You also get much more information about the sale than you could gather with a manual system. By running reports based on this information, you can make better decisions about ordering and merchandising.
With a POS system:
- You can analyze sales data, figure out how well all the items on your shelves sell, and adjust purchasing levels accordingly.
- You can maintain a sales history to help adjust your buying decisions for seasonal purchasing trends.
- You can improve pricing accuracy by integrating bar-code scanners and credit card authorization ability with the POS system.
Xpansions Shipping Link is a Sage 100 ERP enhancement which eliminates the cumbersome double data entry between your ERP system and UPS OnLine WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager.