Sage CRM for Marketing
Targeted Measurable Marketing
Plan, execute, and measure your campaigns
An invaluable tool for marketers, Sage CRM marketing enables your marketing teams to plan, execute, and measure the success of every marketing campaign. It becomes much easier to get the right messages to the right people at the right time, eliminating guesswork and making the best use of your marketing resources.
Financial profiling, order information, purchase histories, special interests, and demographics can all be used to create detailed and accurate profiles of your customers and prospects for more highly targeted campaign planning.
The more highly targeted your campaigns are, the more successful they will be. Sage CRM marketing makes it easier to deliver targeted campaigns by providing your marketing team with detailed information drawn from across your business. Whether using your own campaign lists or imported mail lists, executing campaigns has never been easier.
Sage CRM provides effective controls for monitoring marketing budget and can also calculate direct revenue yields. Reporting can help track the source of leads and assess opportunities and help focus on prospects that are more likely to purchase, increasing ROI and maximizing the marketing budget and spend. Highly graphical reports and charts can be displayed on the interactive dashboard for quick reference, enabling your teams to analyze data in real time.
- Create, track, and manage dynamic marketing campaigns that really deliver.
- Plan and track activities, tasks, budgets, and details for each marketing activity.
- Produce highly targeted customer communications, improving response rates.
- Enable real-time marketing performance analysis and pinpoint budget management.
- Fully customize marketing workflow out of the box for rapid campaign execution.
- Create and send targeted email marketing communications quickly and easily with Sage E-marketing for Sage CRM.*
- Gather valuable information about your contacts’ interaction with your email messages including open rates, clicks, and unsubscribes to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage the power of social media to engage more effectively with your customers across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.