Sage Business Insights
Your ERP system is only as good as the information you can get out of it – information you need to make the best decisions for your business.
Not only should a good Business Intelligence solution provide dashboards, but it should also provide robust reporting. Business Insights Reporter provides both.
The Business Insights Suite is comprised of 3 solutions:
- Business Insights Reporter
- Business Insights Dashboards
- Business Insights Explorer
Business Insights Reporter
With Business Insights Reporter, you can:
- Improve business processes and work force effectiveness
- Find ways to potentially reduce costs
- Facilitate the use and analysis of information
- Better manage change
- Expand customer relationships
Business Insights Dashboards
With Business Insights Dashboards, you can:
- Start your day with the information you need most
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your business
- Choose the Sage 100 ERP information you want to see on your desktop
- Use hyperlinks to drill down into details ￼
Business Insights Explorer
With Business Insights Explorer, you can:
- Get timely access to key business information in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Easily apply query, reporting, and statistical analysis to make faster and better decisions for your future— this afternoon or next year
- Use quick-click charts for a visual representation
- Quickly assess the state of your business; monitor a new product’s acceptance rate or the impact that a competitor’s promo is having on your sales
- Share information with others in your organization in a meaningful way
- Use intuitive grid-based view of key entity and transaction-level data for more precise tracking and resolution
- Easily drill around into original records and change views for at-your-fingertips access to invoices and transactions
- Save views containing customized preferences and predefined filters for future use and navigation
- Gain quick access to key system tasks for the displayed entity with powerful task launch options
- Enable a wide range of sorting, grouping, and reorganizing functionality with easy-to-use customization and personalization features.
Do you have W-9’s from your vendors? You’re not sure? No problem. This article will help you prepare for 1099s. As we slide into fourth quarter, it’s time once again to review our vendor records. Let’s create a report using Business Insights Explorer and see if...