Electronic Reporting – Sage 100
The Internal Revenue Service Government Regulations outline the procedure for submitting year-end W-2 and 1099 information on electronic media. According to these regulations, companies reporting 250 or more W-2 or 1099 forms must file this information using electronic media. The simple, easy-to-use Electronic Reporting module for the Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) system is designed to assist you in complying with these regulations.
The Electronic Reporting module provides the capabilities for reporting wage and payment information from the Payroll and Accounts Payable modules and 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and 1099-MISC information and submit it electronically in the format required by the federal government.
Several states have also adopted electronic reporting regulations, using the federal reporting requirements as guidelines. Sage 100 ERP users who file W-2s for employees or 1099s for vendors who work or live in the states that comply with either the current federal MMREF-1 format or the TIB-4 format can file their state information using the Electronic Reporting module. This module, connects with the Payroll and Accounts Payable modules, to help you comply with tax regulations quickly and easily.
- Generate accurate, fully compliant federal and state reports and minimize rejections
- Eliminate tedious manual entry with information automatically flowing through from the Payroll module
- Automatically retrieve 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and 1099-MISC information from the Accounts Payable module
- Create state-specific electronic media files using MMREF-1 or TIB-4 formats
- Easily comply with test file requirements