Business Insights Explorer is the most convenient way to navigate your business. It brings ad hoc inquiry, drill-down, drill-around analysis up to a whole new level. Turn your data into knowledge that you can act on by using powerful sorting, grouping, filtering, and charting capabilities that you personalize to your specific needs and role within your company.
This easy-to-use inquiry and analysis application optimizes your daily decision-making tasks in the most critical areas of your business. A streamlined grid interface spans multiple data elements in one view, and you can choose among predefined views for Sales Order, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bill of Materials, Inventory Management, and Purchase Order. Use quick-click charts for a visual representation of the data and to show trends. Change views for the same customer, plus drill down to the transaction level and access customer maintenance for edits without having to go to other modules in your Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) system. What’s more, you can launch your familiar Sage 100 ERP tasks directly from within Business Insights Explorer and find the information you’re looking for without losing your place. In fact, you and your employees can efficiently go through daily tasks from Business Insights Explorer that may exceed your productivity using the traditional menu layout. This 360-degree view gives you the ability to quickly access timely, up-to-the-minute business information. The result favorably impacts your bottom line and your long-term success through more accurate decision-making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
Business Insights Explorer provides you with a better way to access and understand your data offering you a powerful, intuitive reporting tool and you don’t have to be a programmer to use it! First-time users can start right away. Even more important, Business Insights Explorer is great for analyzing “what-if” scenarios that can keep you awake at night. Who are the top customers for each of your salespeople? What products do they buy? How many new customers did you gain last month? And, because of the depth of functionality, Business Insights Explorer will continue to grow with you and your business far into the future.
- Get timely access to key business information in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Easily apply query, reporting, and statistical analysis to make faster and better decisions for your future this afternoon or next year
- Use quick-click charts for a visual representation
- Quickly assess the state of your business; monitor a new product’s acceptance rate or the impact that a competitor’s promo is having on your sales
- Share information with others in your organization in a meaningful way
- Use intuitive grid-based view of key entity and transaction-level data for more precise tracking and resolution
- Easily drill around into original records and change views for at-your-fngertips access to invoices and transactions
- Save views containing customized preferences and predefned flters for future use and navigation
- Gain quick access to key system tasks for the displayed entity with powerful task launch options
- Enable a wide range of sorting, grouping, and reorganizing functionality with easy-to-use customization and personalization features.