Collaborate with Anyone on Any Device
Why Choose Lync?
Microsoft® Lync® is a single, unified communications platform that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office® and other existing tools and systems, and can enhance or replace your existing IP PBX system. This can lead to improved productivity, increased mobility, and faster responses for customers, partners, and employees. Other benefits may include smoother deployment, easier management, and lower cost of ownership.
- Communicate from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Easily switch between IM, audio and video, or use all of them at the same time.
- Stay connected with your colleagues using real-time status updates, presence information, and quick contact search and management.
- Join Lync Meetings with a single touch, and easily switch between IM, group video, and content views.
- Take control of shared screens, apps, or PowerPoint decks in Lync Meetings.
- Stay connected while reducing resource consumption. Lync provides background and connected standby connectivity so you never miss an important conversation.
- Use apps side-by-side when you need to reference another app or website while using Lync. You can snap Lync to the side of your screen so you can multitask and use both apps at the same time.