ERP and Business Application Implementation Services
Business change comes at you from many directions, including growth, consolidation, intensifying competition, and re-directed priorities. But whatever the reason, change is inevitable and your business solutions must keep pace.
ISM’s methodology provides a framework that helps you keep your business software current in a coherent way. Under the direction of our knowledgeable, experienced consultants and project managers, our proven, disciplined methodology enables you to implement new solutions quickly – and achieve rapid measurable success. ISM’s unique methodology ensures you a worry-free experience.
ISM’s implementation is based on a bullet-proof methodology and includes the following stages:
- Project Evaluation
- Designing & Planning
- Developing System Requirements
- Customization & Testing
- User testing
- Go live
ISM's methodology helps companies like yours:
- Benefit from all the capabilities of your new software from day one
- Control costs and schedules during every phase
- Reduce complexity and save time and money
- Get a faster return on your investment
- Ensures your technology solutions align with business goals.
- Meets your organization’s needs.
- Maximizes your service and security investments.
- Benefit in process documentation and controls.
- Provide a better knowledge of your business process through experience.
Figure Out Your Best Installation Method for Sage X3 in Nine Questions The all-new Sage X3 version 11, released in March 2017, has a lot of great added features, including built-in project management capabilities and integrated solutions for eCommerce,...read more
Discover the 5 Key Considerations When Choosing between On-Premises and Cloud CRM In a recent report, Forrester notes that cloud CRM is becoming the default choice as buyers look to see if this approach meets their needs before they seriously consider an...read more
A Practical Guide to Planning and Executing the Right ERP "While Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) deployment may be a hot topic among businesses today, there seems to be a disconnect between the ideals pushed by ERP vendors and integrators with the actual and...read more