Federal and State eFiling and Reporting – Sage 100
Streamline your tax reporting processes with Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90, 200, and 200 SQL) Federal and State eFiling and Reporting module capabilities. Eliminate manual form creation and save time by choosing from over 250 federal and state forms for Unemployment, Withholding, New Hire reports, W-2s, W-3s, and 1099s.
With Sage 100 ERP Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, you can print and mail the provided federal and state forms. The electronic forms have a familiar appearance, as they are a replica of the government forms you would receive in the mail. The electronic forms that appear on your screen aren’t blank, however—much of the information is already filled out for you by your Sage 100 ERP system. View and edit the information easily on your screen, and once you’ve verified it’s the way you want it, the form is ready to print or e-file. If you choose to print the form, you can utilize blank, perforated W-2 and 1099 forms, available for purchase from Sage Checks & Forms, without having to align preprinted forms. Many state forms, such as Withholding and Unemployment, allow you to print on blank paper and don’t require the purchase of any preprinted forms.
Go completely green by utilizing our eFiling Service, offered on a transaction-fee basis, to further streamline and simplify your tax reporting process. You choose how much of the service to utilize, from efficient filing of employee New Hire or Unemployment forms to a complete filing service for W-2s and 1099s, with hard copies sent to your employees and to you for your records. You can also provide your employees with immediate access to their copy on a secure website. You only
incur fees for the forms you choose to e-file. No sign-up fees, and no subscription fees. You’ll always be in compliance with our automated form updates. And every report is saved in its own history file for easy retrieval to reprint, edit, or e-file. Use Federal and State eFiling and Reporting to save significant time so you can focus on other important areas of your business.
- Go green—save time, money, and the environment by utilizing over 250 federal and state e-forms
- Eliminate manual report creation and the need to handle, align, and store preprinted forms
- Minimize data entry errors—populates from your Sage 100 ERP employee and vendor data
- Increase productivity by autogenerating a completed form that’s ready to print, sign, and send—or e-file to save paper, postage, and time
- Always stay in compliance with the latest quarterly form updates
- Access archives for historical filing information of every completed form