Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90, 200, and 200 SQL) business management software offers a broad range of modules designed to meet the many needs of virtually any business.
Combine modules to build an ERP system optimized for your business, and the resulting integrated system will be more powerful than the individual components.
As your business continues to grow, you can add Sage 100 ERP modules with confidence, knowing that your system is evolving and adapting as the best solution for your unique business needs.
Go green with the powerful and efficient paperless office capabilities included with every system, and add specialized modules such as Direct Deposit* and Federal and State eFiling and Reporting to further reduce paper and increase timeliness of communications.
These business tools are just one of the reasons why Sage 100 ERP is recommended by more CPAs than any other midrange accounting solution.
- Financials: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets,* Bank Reconciliation, Paperless Office, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting.
- Distribution: Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Return Merchandise Authorization, Bar Code, Credit Card Processing, Sales Tax by Avalara.
- eCommerce: eBusiness Web Services, eBusiness Manager*.
- Resource and Project Management: Sage HRMS, Job Cost,* Electronic Reporting, Payroll,* Direct Deposit,* TimeCard, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting.
- Manufacturing: Bill of Materials, Material Requirements Planning, Work Order*
- Business Intelligence and Integration Tools: Business Alerts, Business Insights Dashboard, Business Insights Explorer, Business Insights Reporter,* SAP® Crystal Reports for Sage 100 ERP, Custom Office,* Sage 100 ERP Business Intelligence, Visual Integrator*.
- Customer Relationship Management: Sage CRM.