Acumatica General Ledger
A central repository for collecting and analyzing your business information
The General Ledger (GL) is the central repository for your financial information that includes your chart of accounts, financial periods, ledgers, allocations, and more. Entries can be made directly into the GL or they can be made from other application modules and then posted to the GL module.
Key Features of the General Ledger:
- Flexible accounts – Define the length and segmentation of accounts and subaccounts. Change structure even after implementation.
- Advanced security – Control which users and roles can view and create transactions for specific GL accounts and subaccounts.
- GL consolidation – Import data from entities with different currencies and account structures to create consolidated financial reporting.
- Reporting and inquiries – Monitor key aspects of your business in real-time by creating custom inquiries, dashboards, and reports.
- Workflow and approval – Assign roles/people to approve transactions, release transactions, and close accounting periods.
Learn more with this Acumatica General Ledger Data Sheet
Work From Anywhere
Access 100% of your general ledger features from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
Secure, Accurate Data Entry
Improve accuracy with advanced security features that limit available accounts and sub-accounts
Faster Data Entry
Reduce time spent entering data with predictive entry and flexible screen layouts.
Customized Reports and Inquiries
Simplify reporting with integrated query and reporting tools that work with your account structure.
Flexible Workflows and Approvals
Create workflow and approval routes that match existing business processes.